This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum tilt window features a high performance, a patented anti-bow pin design that prevents sash bowing in multi-story structures, heavy duty frame structure, an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for multi-story commercial projects where high strength structural integrity of the window frames is essential. The easy-to-clean, tilt out sashes and patented anti-bowing technology make it a popular choice with developers.
- Frame Depth = 4-1/4″
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1″
- Double Strength Glass Panes
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm-edge” technology of choice.
- Heavy-Duty Construction ~ sill frame is .125″ thick
- Patented Anti-Bow Pin Design ~ a unique feature that prevents sash bowing.
- Beveled “Putty Line Look”
- Styling ~ for beauty and strength.
- Tilt Sashes ~ for safe, easy cleaning
- Internal Metal Tilt Latch w/Custodial Lock ~ strength and prevention of unauthorized use.
- Anti-Drift Head Clip Lock
- Bronze Cam Action Sash Lock ~ heavy-duty design ensures a lifetime of security and comfort.
- Argon & Low-E
- Muntins ~ between-the-glass, applied, or true divided light.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Glazing Choice ~ Series 6000 marine glazing or Series 6000A “drop-in” glazing
- Casement Fin ~ provides a fast, easy and neat replacement.
- Pole RIng Hardware ~ available for tall windows.
- Casement fin available
- Panning & Interior Trim
- Architectural Shapes Available